Terms & Conditions
- www.uniqueguys.com The website is the online store, which is the online presence of the company under the name “Charalampos Stamatelos” with Afm: 301350289. The registered office of the company, hereinafter referred to as “company”, Is located at Ioannou Mela 16 Lefkada tel. 6981158031, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The e-shop www.uniqueguys.com enables our customers as well as all Internet users to be informed immediately about the products offered by our company and to make their purchases electronically.
- Users of www.uniqueguys.com site agree not to use the website for www.uniqueguys.com mission, publication, send an e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory or is a violation of someone else's privacy. In addition, individuals-natural persons accept that products ordered via the e-shop www.uniqueguys.com are for personal use.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Except for the specified exceptions (copyright of third parties, partners and suppliers), the entire content of the website, including images, text and audiovisual material, graphics, photographs, texts, services and products are the property of www.uniqueguys.com and protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. Any copying, reproduction, processing, resale or misleading of the public regarding the true recipient of the content of the website is prohibited. Any reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior written permission of "Unique Store" et names, images, logos discreetly attributes, text and audiovisual material representing the "Unique Store" and / or its online store www.uniqueguys.com and / or third parties contracted with them and the products or services are exclusive brands and distinctive features of "Unique Store" and / or www.uniqueguys.com and / or more third parties and are protected by Greek, European and international trademark laws, and industrial and intellectual property. In any case, their appearance and exposure to www.uniqueguys.com and its online store should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use it.
- In order to make any transaction through the online store www.uniqueguys.com and make product orders from the company, we will be required to disclose some personal information on the part of the customer. When the order is made, the full name, the shipping address, the billing address of the order (if different from the shipping address) will be requested, billing details (if an invoice payment has been selected), the number of a contact telephone, your e-mail address and in cases where payment is made by credit card, the number, the expiry date of the card and the three-digit security code.
Credit card details are not stored in the company's storage media during the transaction but are posted directly to a secure but are entered directly into a secure environment of the partner company that has undertaken the routing of the cards.
Any personal data you declare anywhere on the pages and services of www.uniqueguys.com are intended solely to ensure the operation of the respective service and may not be used by any third party without respecting the provisions of N 2472/97 on the protection against the processing of personal data as it is applied each time. The online store www.uniqueguys.com operates in accordance with applicable Greek and Community law and keeps your personal data secure for as long as you are registered with a service at www.uniqueguys.com , which is deleted after any termination of the trading relationship. The personal data you declare in the www.uniqueguys.com online shop are used exclusively by this or its affiliates to support, promote and execute the transaction relationship. www.uniqueguys.com makes use of the information you provide to us during the electronic dispatch of the form to contact you about (i) the delivery of your order at your premises, (ii) to confirm and identify the customer in (Iii) for new or alternative products offered by www.uniqueguys.com (iv) special offers; (v) offers and news of the company; (vi) receiving gifts after a competition. You have the option to choose whether or not you want to receive such communications from www.uniqueguys.com by subscribing to the newsletter.
Your registration of your personal data means that you consent to this data being used by our employees for the reasons outlined above.
Recorded data in the file may be communicated to the competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities at their legitimate request and in accordance with the applicable laws. The Customer has, within the scope of the legislation on confidentiality of telecommunications, the right to information and objection provided for in Articles 11 to 13 of Law 2472/1997. If you are not yet mature before deciding whether or not you accept these terms and conditions, you should study them with your parent or guardian and both you and your parent or guardian must understand them fully. Acceptance of the terms and conditions by the parent or guardian will be understood as they agree with them on your behalf. It is recommended that parents or guardians supervise their children when using the internet, mobile or other devices. If you invite your children to use the service, you consent to these terms and conditions on your behalf.
Internet Explorer http: //support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
Safari for iPad and iPhone http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is today the world standard on the web for the certification of websites to network users and for encryption of data between network users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication requires all information sent between a client and a server to be encrypted by the sender software and decrypted by the receiving software, thereby protecting personal information when transferred. In addition, all information sent under the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically verifies whether the data has been changed during transport. In addition, personal security is the password you give when you become a member of www.uniqueguys.com . In order to present any personal information you must first give the user name and password. For this reason, you must keep this information well in order not to fall into the hands of third parties. We also advise you to create a password using symbols along with alphanumeric characters.
Finally, remember that credit card details are not stored in the storage media of the company during the transaction but are recorded directly in a secure environment of the partner company that has undertaken the routing of the cards.
All transactions you make through www.uniqueguys.com are governed by Greek, International and European Law, which regulates issues related to electronic commerce as well as the Consumer Protection Act (Law 2251/1994), which regulates Issues related to distance sales.
THE PRODUCTS SOLD
- The features and other features of the products available through our online store are available and you can be informed by following the search instructions on our web pages by clicking on the name or photo of the respective product. Slight colour differences and other variations in products are possible due to how the picture was taken, presentation technology or other technical reasons. Our company is not responsible for these differences and discrepancies. Our company draws your attention to the washing and maintenance instructions printed on the product labels. Our company is not responsible for any damage resulting from misuse of the Products, including use in violation of the instructions for use.
The presentation on www.uniqueguys.com of the products to be sold has the character of a call for expression of interest in ordering an order. For this reason, the above presentation does not imply any commitment of our company to the availability and / or sufficiency of the products displayed.
The prices listed on www.uniqueguys.com include 24% VAT. They do not include transport costs. www.uniqueguys.com reserves the right to readjust prices without having to inform the consumer in advance.
Any booking of a product from the online store www.uniqueguys.com and then buying it from a physical store is not a purchase from our online store but from the physical store.
- An order may be placed only by final consumers who have full legal capacity according to Greek law, only if they have completed the 18th (eighteen) year of their age and there is no limitation of that capacity in terms of drawing up sales contracts. Orders on behalf of incapacity for incapacitated persons may be made by their legal representatives in accordance with the law. Orders can also be made by legal entities (final consumers) through their legal representatives.
The “company” ensures, through its website and / or by e-mail, the pre-contractual, ie before the completion of the filing of the order, full, accurate and clear information to the consumer, for the following, as specified in Article 3 (B) of the Consumer Code of Ethics for Electronic Commerce (MA 31619 / 15-3-2017, Government Gazette B6969 / 2017), namely:
- Full company name, headquarters, postal address, VAT number, contact / e-mail address.
- Registration number at GEMI.
- III. Main features of the products sold and the quality of the services provided (eg the total price including VAT or other taxes, shipping costs, or any refund costs, any additional charges, delivery method, duration of the offer or The price, the terms and methods of payment, the guarantees, the size and dimensions of the product) And for payment instruments.
- The availability of services and products and the time limit within which the supplier undertakes to deliver the goods or provide the services.
- V.Charges, possible discount packages or special offers.
- Terms of withdrawal from the contract and termination or cancellation of the contract.
- VII. The possibility of out-of-court settlement of their disputes and information on the recognised alternative dispute resolution bodies that consumers are bound or obliged to use to resolve disputes. In the absence of such a commitment or obligation, the suppliers shall also specify whether they will use the relevant entities.
VIII. The possibility for online alternative dispute resolution.
- The terms of service after sale, any commercial guarantees (content, duration and scope of territorial validity), and the seller's liability for actual defects and lack of agreed properties, according to articles 534 et seq.
- The possible need for frequent maintenance of the products or the existence of particularly expensive spare parts in relation to the current price of these products.
- The purpose of the processing, the recipients or the categories of recipients of the data and the existence of the right of access and objection.
- XII. Codes of ethics or any trust marks that bind them.
XIV. The above information to the consumer must be understandable, legal, true, up to date, easily accessible to all, including people with disabilities, and verifiable and mandatory in Greek and optionally in another language.
The contract for the sale of products between “company”and the consumer from the e-shop www.uniqueguys.com , Is a distance selling contract and is compiled after: (a) an order placed by the consumer, which is mutually accepted as a proposed purchase of the products mentioned in the order; and (b) accepting this order from www.uniqueguys.com by sending a relevant e-mail to the consumer. The “company” Is entitled to accept or refuse to accept an order without being obliged to justify its refusal and without any liability to the consumer or third parties. In the event that “company” does not confirm as above the acceptance of the order within three (3) business days, it will be deemed to have rejected it.